We have been a highly effective debt collection service since 1906 when we began as the collection division of the Retail Merchants Association in Winston-Salem, NC.
Today, we work closely with hundreds of businesses of all types and sizes – from large utilities and medical service providers to small retailers – to provide tailored collection solutions that deliver superior debt recovery. The result is a powerful partnership that generates millions of dollars each year for our clients.
Our mission is to be a leader in providing innovative accounts receivables solutions for the prosperity of our customers, employees, corporation and community.
- Return Money (To Our Clients)
- Make Money (To Keep Our Organization Strong)
- Give Money (Through Our Foundation)
The following objectives support the fulfillment of our mission:
- Maximize liquidation
- Quality first approach
- Respect, integrity and accountability
- Improved Services: We identify and fix our weaknesses, while reinforcing our strengths. Quality work produces remarkable results.
- Education: We provide daily education opportunities for our employees, clients and the general public.
- Ethical and Professional Standards: We comply with the highest regulatory and client requirements. Honesty and integrity are paramount.
- Client Satisfaction: We identify our client’s needs, set clear targets and measure our achievements against these expectations.
- Motivated Employees: We recognize all employees contribute to the success of the company and measure their motivation through decreased turnover.
- We value our customers, employees and community.
Our credentials are impeccable.
- Member of the American Collectors Association; Licensed and bonded
- In full compliance with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) as well as state and federal laws
- Our firm but fair approach respects and protects the relationship our clients have with their customers, patients, tax payers or students while optimizing recovery and minimizing consumer complaints.
Our abilities are unsurpassed.
- Certified, professional and bilingual collection staff
- We report to all three national credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion)
- We have an efficient process to handle Debt Setoff with North Carolina Department of Revenue
- A wide range of debtor-payment options: cash, check, check-by-phone (bank draft), money order, MasterCard, Discover, VISA, Debit cards. Available by phone or online.
- Ontario System’s Flexible Automated Collection System (FACS®)
- Flexible collection strategies and account segmentation
- Enhanced skiptracing techniques and scoring
- Custom reports
Your convenience is our priority.
- Custom-designed collection and billing services to meet your specific needs
- Accounts accepted electronically, manually or via web access
- Secure real-time Internet access to your account information via FACS® Web
The collection agency created by business, for business.